July 28, 2012

Happy B-Day little sis'

It is my sisters B-Day, at least sort of. She actually turned 20 on Tuesday. Today is our big night out though and I still wanted to share the pictures of our little birthday dinner in the garden.

IMG_4573

IMG_4552

This picture was taken with my new star filter, so cool!

IMG_4569

I planned on wearing this outfit, but it was just too hot and I change to only wearing the dress later. It's just a little bit short, but in the private garden, it was ok and served its' purpose of cooling very well!

IMG_4470

IMG_4534

IMG_4438

IMG_4500

What I wore

Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Dress: H&M
Leggings: D&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Thrifted

IMG_4517

2 comments:

Laura said...

Love that dress! Lacy leggings would be cute with it, too.

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Oh yes, would love a pair of those. Maybe for autumn lace is a bit cold though, but for summer, great one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...