August 11, 2012

What I love right now No. 17

This weekend, I am spending most of the time just relaxing with Mr.B and enjoying our last days of vacation. Still can't stop finding all this awesome inspiration for our home. This dresser is just so beautiful. I am planning to redo an old dresser after the trip and I would love it to turn out as phantastic as this one that SFGirlbybay shared!


And perfectly fitting with the dresser is this great look, also shared by SFGirlbybay.

Summer sunsets are the best - I try to spend as much time outside as possible, preferably relaxing on the balcony with Mr.B.

IMG_4296



I have been on the lookout for a new skirt featuring the high-low style. It's always hard to find something for my tall frame and I am completely smitten by the tutorial for a DIY version by A Beautiful Mess. Can't wait to try that out and hope it can look similar to Elsie's version!

long-short skirt - A Beautiful Mess

Totally yummy cake made by Mr.B's mom - interested in the recipe?

IMG_4280

Happy Weekend!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...