October 12, 2012

A farewell to my summer closet

I think this was the last time for this year that I have worn this pair of khaki pants. They are just too thin for these cold temperatures and I will pack them away this week. Those are not the only clothes that I won't be able to wear during thos coming cold months. I still try to incorporate a lot of pieces from my summer wardrobe into my next looks. To help me remember all those lovely looks from last fall and to give me an idea for new remixes, I will start an new blog category next week and post about all my favorite looks! 

IMG_0153

IMG_0176-horz

IMG_0138

We took those pictures while taking a walk through our favorite park and we probably ate our last ice cream of the year as well!

IMG_0142

I also wore my burgundy cardigan once again. It's been such a staple for these autumn months already and it gives every outfit a little colorful spark.

IMG_0147

IMG_0158

IMG_0165-horz

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Blouse & Bracelet: Thrifted
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Necklace: gift from host family
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Fossil

IMG_0217

Happy Friday - I am off celebrating the first year anniversary of handing in my thesis and finalizing my studies. So much has happened during the last 12 months! Time is just running by, but I have enjoyed every day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...