October 10, 2012

Just like a lady

Last week, my parents invited us for a little family dinner and I wanted to use this opportunity to dress up just a little bit. I rarely wear my pretty pencil skirts anymore as they feel a bit too dressed up for work. I have been totally in love with burgundy or oxblood (as it is called in the blogging and fashion community) and this skirt is amazing, soft and still sturdy. I felt just like Joan and had stepped right out of a Mad Men episode.

IMG_0290


IMG_0270-001

We took these pictures in a neighbouring courtyard, where I had  also taken my first outdoor outfit pictures over one year ago.

IMG_0316

IMG_0326

I also wore my (new-to-me) watch, an heirloom from my grandma. It's been one year that she has left us and it feels good to keep her things in good condition and wear them once in a while! 

IMG_0317

What I wore

Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Blouse: C&A
Coat & Belt: H&M
Skirt & Necklace: Thrifted
Shoes: Marco Tozzi
Earrings: Design Market, Finland
Watch: Glashütte, heirloom from grandma

IMG_0335-tile

IMG_0345

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...