November 28, 2012

Twilight mood

It's been getting dark so early these days and gave us the perfect Twilight mood for this photoshoot. It's supposed to start snowing again tomorrow. So I had to take the last chance for Autumn pictures. The mood was great and it reminded me that it will be Christmas soon - my favorite season of the year. This weekend we'll decorate the house!


IMG_1786



IMG_1764

Yesterday we watched the last installment of the Twilight saga. Breaking Dawn Part II was everything I hoped for and more. I do have to admit it. I have been a fan ever since the movie series started and the books were published. Everybody needs a secret (or not so secret) vice. You know mine now! I'd love to run with vampires more often :)What about you? 

IMG_1760

IMG_1770

IMG_1781

What I wore

Skirt & Cardigan: C&A
Scarf: H&M
Boots: Deichmann
Tights: Esda


IMG_1777

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...