December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012 - The look

Every year we gather together with our families to celebrate Christmas. This year, we first stayed with my parents during Christmas Eve and later traveled to see Mr.B's family for Christmas day. Of course we spend a lot of the time eating, laughing, unwrapping presents and just being together. It was lovely and I decided to wear something festive, but comfortable for the occasion as I knew we would sit on the floor around the tree for quite some time and I needed something that would be stretchy and warm.

IMG_2718


IMG_2712

This skirt and boots actually have almost the same oxblood color, but it looks slightly different on the pictures. I always try to incorporate the festive red for the holidays, but this year I was so in love with burgundy and oxblood shades, I decided to try something new and it felt great! Do you wear festive colors or special clothes for the holidays?

IMG_2735

IMG_2725

IMG_2729

What I wore

Skirt, Belt & Shirt: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Tights: Ulla Popken
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Gift from mom
Ring: Christmas market, Germany
Earrings: Christmas market, NYC
Hair Pin: gift from friend

IMG_2752-tile

IMG_2812

Merry Christmas to Everyone!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...