January 7, 2013

New Year's Eve party

The new year has come, lots of resolutions have been made and I seem to break my first one already - blogging things on time or pre-post! Well, I couldn't pre-post the New Years Eve pictures, therefore one week late but no less beautiful I give you the pictures of my New Year's Eve party. 

IMG_3211-horz


IMG_3212

This little vase was a handmade Christmas gift by my grandmother. What a great idea. She glued 3 glass Christmas ball ornaments together and turned it into a beautiful decoration. Might just have to try this with different colored ornaments for next Christmas season!


IMG_3231-vert

We enjoyed a fun buffet dinner with friends and later spent the evening with games, the obligatory "Dinner for One" showing and of course watched the fireworks and let some sparklers glow as well.


IMG_3217

It was a lot of fun and turned into a long party/short night with lovely sleepover guests and a great brunch to end the celebrations.


IMG_3463

I wore my favorite gold/black sparkling dress as a skirt and added some color with my turquoise blouse. My new thrifted sparkling pumps where the perfect extra to the look. One can never wear too much sparkles during New Year's Eve!


IMG_3259

What I wore

Dress & Shoes: Thrifted
Tights: Esda
Shirt: C&A
Hair Pin: H&M
Earrings: Christmas gift from Mr.B


IMG_3301

Happy New Year once again!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...