April 3, 2013

Long legs

I have mentioned before that buying pants is a huge issue for me. Whenever I happen to be in Berlin, I try to make some time for a short (or longer) trip to my favourite store for tall ladies - Long Tall Sally. Last time I went there in February and managed to find this super tight, form fitting black pair of jeans. One issue I have while shopping there: 36inch pants are often too short and 38inch pants are reeeeally long. I rather buy the long version, though and ask my lovely mother to shorten them. Some of my pants are longer and I wear them with heels and some are shorter and work well with flats and oxfords. 

IMG_6034


This pair hasn't been altered, but it happens to be super cute and I wanted to wear it so badly. I had to put on my highest pair of boots so they wouldn't hit the floor. I rather like this super tall look!

IMG_5988

I also wore my new chevron and mint pullover. I am a bit sad when Spring comes and I won't be able to wear it anymore. The colors and print would work so well with this Spring's colors and pastels.

IMG_5971

IMG_6005

Now I am wondering, should I keep them this way or should I let my mother alter them?

IMG_6007

What I wore:

Pullover: Ernsting's Family
Cardigan & Bracelet: Thrifted
Necklace: Gift from Host family
Earrings: stand at the Tattoo convention 
Ring: gift from my parents
Pants: Long Tall Sally
Boots: Deichmann

IMG_5981-tile

My new turquoise ring was a gift by my parents. They got it on Barbados during their Caribbean cruise! Love the color and the stone is very rare and can only be found on the Caribbean islands! Love! 

IMG_6020

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...