April 28, 2013

What I love right now - No.6/2013

I just love that the Spring has finally arrived in our area. Everything blooms and you don't know what to wear anymore, because all those Spring dresses want to go first :)

IMG_8214

My new perfume flask fits well on my dressing table. I bought it on final sale at a local design and home store. It closed permanently two days later - so sad!


IMG_8205

I love my new hydrangea. It's so pretty and fits perfectly into our bedroom. Hydrangea and Plumeria are my favourite flowers.

IMG_8210-horz

IMG_8196

IMG_8174-tile

This big cat is awesome and really looks like Garfield. Belongs to Mr.B's neighbours, but one day I might just have to catnap that furr ball.


IMG_8190

IMG_8161

Red moon!

IMG_8157

Lovely blossoms!



0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...