April 28, 2013

Lost in archives

This was an outfit that I wore during Easter and I totally forgot about it with all the preparations for my Stockholm trip. I still want to share the look as I really liked the outfit. It's a little weird to post pictures with snow now that it is finally gone, but we never know, there might be some coming still :) (Let's hope not!)

IMG_6387



IMG_6395

IMG_6381

IMG_6430

This scarf has been a constant follower this winter, not sure yet, how much use I will get out of it for Spring, but I love the color combination!

IMG_6420

What I wore

Skirt, Ring & Cardigan: C&A
Scarf: Pieces
Necklace: Thrifted
Bag: Vintage, heirloom from grandma
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Nail Polish: Essie,Island Hopping  


IMG_6424

I love this Essie nail polish so much. I found it online as it is a Limited edition. So worth the search!


IMG_6428-tile

IMG_6373

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...