April 29, 2013

Biker Chick

I finally got out my Spring wardrobe and cleaned out my closet over the weekend. It has been really needed and I am glad it is done. Taking care not just of my things, but also the winter sweaters of Mr.B proved that our closets are just too small! I don't have too many clothes, the space is just too tiny!

IMG_7381


IMG_7419


I wore my blue lace skirt in combination with my new bright pik shirt. To give the combination some edge, I added my biker jacket and buckle boots. Loved this combination so much!

IMG_7436

I always feel so comfortable in this jacket no matter what I wear. It keeps me warm and looks cool with every look. Even the lace skirt works well together with it. A biker or leather jacket is a true staple for any closet!

IMG_7444


IMG_7517

IMG_7470

What I wore

Shirt: Lindex
Jacket: Mr. & Lady
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Ring: H&M

IMG_7505-tile

I am also linking up to Visible Monday over at Not Dead Yet Style again!

IMG_7463


4 comments:

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

The hot pick blouse with your dark lace skirt is a fantastic combination, Anja. Thanks for sharing your great look with Visible Monday.

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Very cool. There's nothing like a bit of edge, is there? Also a very flattering look for you. I particularly like your choice of scarf and ring ... moderates that edge with a touch of the feminine.

AHeartandSoulStory said...

thank you so much! I love my leather jacket. It's so versatile!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Dankeschön! Es macht aber auch einfach Spass Muster und auch die Stilrichtungen zu mixen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...