May 15, 2013

Murrals

I am always looking for new photography backgrounds and this wall definitely caught my eye. I wore the look a couple of days ago to work when the weather played tricks on us once again and it was time to get out my new jacket. It will be great for the in between days in Autumn and also works wonders when I go to work early in the morning after a cold night.

IMG_7963


IMG_7986

IMG_7971

I really like the color (burgundy red!) and the fit. I can easily wear a warm cardigan as a bottom layer and it keeps me warm. Definitely a good investment. This is also the last outfit shooting with my wonderful purple ring. I lost it the day after on my way to work. Had taken it off to add some hand cream and must have forgotten it in the train :(

IMG_8003

What I wore

Jacket: BonPrix
Scarf: Pieces
Blouse: Thrifted
Jeans: Long Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Fossil

IMG_7997-horz

IMG_8018


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...