June 13, 2013

Ice cream date

I love me some ice cream and it is well deserved on one of the first warm days during this month. We went for a little walk and got some homemade gellato at our new favourite ice cream store. 

IMG_9383



I could get used to this weather, so summer please stay and go on an ice cream date with me!

IMG_9391

This skirt was my first ever thrift find at the flea market 6 years ago. This moment has changed my entire way of shopping. I don't mind second hand or vintage clothes anymore, I actually prefer a quality vintage skirt over any new model that could be bought in a shop right now.

IMG_9399

My new favourite nail style with my favourite ring, a souvenir from Barbados.

IMG_9403

What I wore

Skirt: Thrifted
Scarf: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Shades: Fielmann
Nailpolish: Essie Mint Candy Apple and L'Oreal Confetti
Necklace, Earrings, Ring: all gifts by friends and family


IMG_9418-tile

IMG_9428

Oh, and a little guest we met during our walk!

IMG_9415


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...