August 23, 2013

Blue Brickstone

I have missed my red brickstone walls. Since moving out of my shared apartment, I haven't had a nice red brickwall nearby to take outfit pictures. On one of our recent bike trips, we found this beauty and I just had to take some photos!

IMG_1291


IMG_1263

This look is a no-brainer. Tones of blue and my favourite summer pants just always work! 

IMG_1311

What I wore

Shirt & Necklace: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Pants: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelet: Gift

IMG_1325-horz

IMG_1258

It's perfect for a nice walk, a shopping trip or for meeting the girls in a nice café!

IMG_1315

Happy Friday! I will spend my weekend on my little scooter, trying out my new helmet! What are your plans for the weekend?

Linked up to Spotlight over at Stylin in St. Louis.

2 comments:

mark a. said...

great contrast in colors! you look bright and blue! :) have fun on your scooter!

Jacqueline Rendine said...

Love all of these colors together! Glad you found a great red stone brick wall for your outfit post! Thanks for sharing!
xo,
Jacqueline


stylininstlouis.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...