September 2, 2013

As Blue as the Ocean

It seems that blue is really my summer color this year. All shades like mint, turquoise, navy, but also petrol and azur blue are just so beautiful and I feel fresh and summery in them. I wore this look for a dinner date with Mr. B and felt cute and comfortable at the same time.

IMG_7559


IMG_7537

Those azur linen pants are great for cool summer nights and I paired them with my new mint bag a simple white t-shirt and some sparkling accessories. And those peeptoes are super pretty with pants as well as dresses. Just found them again when cleaning out my shoe racks and I need to wear them more often! 

IMG_7591-tile

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Shoes, Bracelet: Thrifted
Bag: TK Maxx
Earrings: C&A
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Necklace: gift from host family

IMG_7565-001-horz

IMG_7530

I am linking up to Monday Bloom and Visible Monday.

3 comments:

Bianca Castro said...

All these colors are so fresh and chic :) You look great in blue! It's one of my favorite colors to wear, too, and love a wide range of shades!

Just found your blog thru another fashion blog. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? I'd love to hear from you, be sure to comment when you visit: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

mark a. said...

blue looks good on you! just so long as you don't FEEL blue! lol

AHeartandSoulStory said...

Never feeling blue in those colors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...