February 17, 2014

Beauty - my signature make up look

IMG_7108

I have been a bit of a beauty junky lately and am trying out a lot of new products, but on a stressy morning I can always rely on my signature make up routine. I switch up the colors, some of the products maybe, but the steps are the same and I always feel pretty with this look. Paddy of the beauty blog Innen & Aussen asked us to share our looks and here is mine:
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich bin seit einiger Zeit zu einem kleinen Beauty Junky mutiert und probiere einige neue Sachen aus, aber an einem stressigen Morgen greife ich doch immer auf meine Signature Make Up Routine zurück. Ich verändere dann die Farben, vielleicht auch die Produktmarken, aber die Schritte sind doch die gleichen. Mit ihnen fühle ich mich immer hübsch. Paddy von Innen & Aussen hat uns gebeten, unsere Looks zu teilen und hier ist meiner:

IMG_7122

I never leave the house without defined eyebrows and some mascara, I could go without eyeshadow, but I try not to. As I am wearing glasses, my eyes seem a bit smaller and I prefer to accentuate them with a little color.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich verlasse das Haus eigentlich nie, ohne meine Brauen nachzuziehen und Mascara aufzutragen. Ich kann ohne Lidschatten aus dem Haus gehen, vermeide es aber gern. Ich trage eine Brille und ohne meine Augen zu betonen, wirken sie klein und ich betone sie deshalb einfach gern mit ein bisschen Farbe.

IMG_7294

I start with a moisturizer. After giving it some time to set, I add my Catrice camouflage in the lightest color and cover some spots. As I have quite some freckles, even in winter, I would need to use a foundation for full coverage. I try to keep my make up simple. After that, I use a compact powder. I still own two back ups of the old Catrice Skin Finish in transparent, but will have to get the new version soon!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich beginne mit Feuchtigkeitscreme. Nachdem sie eingezogen ist, decke ich kleine Rötungen mit der Catrice Camouflage in der hellsten Farbe Ivory ab. Da ich sogar im Winter viele Sommersprossen habe, müsste ich eine flüssige Foundation für eine gute Abdeckung auftragen. Das ist mir für den täglichen Gebrauch zu viel Aufwand und ich mag meine Sommersprossen. Anschließend trage ich Puder auf. Ich besitze noch 2 Back ups des alten Catrice Skin Finish. Bald muss ich aber die neue Version kaufen.

IMG_7297

I add the P2 Perfect Eyes Base to my lids and my brows (trick I got from here). I let it set for a minute and then apply my eyeshadow. I always use a very light (often sparkly like 1) color in the corner of the eyes and add a nude sparkly tone (2) to the entire lid. After blending the edges, I add a dark tone to my crease and blend it out. I curl my lashes with the La Cross lash curler. Then I apply two coats of Catrice Lashes to kill to my upper lashes, I don't apply it to the lower lashes (only on special occasions).
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich trage die P2 Perfect Eyes Base auf Augen und Augenbrauen auf (Trick von hier). Ich lass sie kurz einwirken und beginne mit dem Lidschatten. Ich trage immer in den Innenwinkel eine sehr helle, oft glitzernde Farbe (1) auf. Danach folgt ein nude Ton auf dem ganzen Lid (2). Beide verblende ich an den Rändern gut und füge schließlich einen dunklen Ton in die Lidfalte. Alles ausblenden! Ich forme meine Wimpern mit der La Cross Wimpernzange und trage danach 2 Schichten Catrice Lashes to Kill nur auf die oberen Wimpern auf. 

1 - Meet in Madrid, Vintage Romance Sleek Palette
2 - Court in Cannes, Vintage Romance Sleek Palette
3 - Shade 10, MUA Undressed Palette 

IMG_7286

After my eyes are finished, I define my brows with the BEYU Brow powder. I recently got the Real Techniques brow brush and my brow routine has never been that easy before. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Nachdem ich meine Augen geschminkt habe, definiere ich meine Augenbrauen mit dem Brauenpuder von BEYU. Seit einiger Zeit benutze ich den Real Techniques Brow Brush und es war noch nie so einfach!

IMG_7292

IMG_7299

Last step: Blush! This is my really old Catrice blush in 130 Light Burgundy. No other blush in my collection has this wonderful winter color!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Zum Schluss noch ein bisschen Farbe auf die Wangen! Hier mein altes Catrice 130 Light Burgundy. Keines meiner anderen Blushes ist so toll für den Winter!

IMG_7105

I hope you enjoyed my routine. You can still share yours with Paddy till 2.2.!

1 comments:

mark a. said...

your signature makeup looks awesome on you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...