February 22, 2014

Beauty Saturday - new beauty products I love

IMG_7244

My birthday and christmas also brought me a couple of new products that I really love. A bath tub pillow has been on my wishlist forever and this fun one with polkadots is perfect for my dotty heart! The Soap&Glory Clean on me shower gel smells sooooo good. I can't get enough if it. Also makes a nice smooth skin. The Dresdner Essenz bubble bath was an impulse buy for its' ingredients. It smells good, but not sure if it is worth the extra euros. I have been a fan of Gliss Kur Total Repair products for years and this leave in shine treatment is new on the market. Just had to try it! I can't give a full review yet, but the hair really is shinier!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mein Geburtstag und Weihnachten haben mir auch ein paar neue Pflegeprodukte eingebracht, die ich wirklich toll finde. Ein Kissen für die Badewanne habe ich mir schon lange gewünscht. Dieses pinke Modell mit Punkten ist besonders schön! Das Soap&Glory Clean on me shower gel riecht so gut, ich kann nicht genug davon bekommen und es macht die Haut wunderbar seidig und zart. Das Dresdner Essenz Schaumbad habe ich vor allem wegen seinem Duft als Spontankauf mitgenommen. Es riecht ganz gut, ist aber nicht all zu besonders und deshalb die extra Euros nicht unbedingt wert. Schon seit langer Zeit bin ich fan der Gliss Kur Total Repair Produkte und dieses Glanzprodukt, was man im Haar lässt, ist neu und musste ausprobiert werden. Mal sehen, was es alles kann. Definitiv mehr Glanz ist sichtbar.

IMG_7262-horz

My perfume dreams have been fulfilled. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh has been on my list forever and I finally got it! Ordered it only on Fragrance Direct - so much cheaper!! The Mexx Fresh Woman perfume is one of my summer favourites and I needed a new one for our vacation in Egypt! Love the fresh smell!



_________________________________________________________________________________

Meine Parfümträume wurden endlich erfüllt. Seit langer Zeit steht das Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh auf meiner Wunschliste und endlich ist es eingezogen! Ich habe es für einen sehr günstigen Preis bei Fragrance Direct bestellt. Das Mexx Fresh Woman ist mein Lieblingsparfüm für den Sommer und für unseren Urlaub in Ägypten brauchte ich noch eine neue Flasche.

IMG_7248-vert

The Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof and Crush Crystals Nail Polish are two new products from the Spring Catrice new arrivals. I really like the nail polish. It gives a wonderful sand look and is great on my favourite nail polish shades - reds and pinks! The OPI Diva of Geneva is another cheap buy from Fragrance Direct. Lovely color. I wore it for my last shoe of the month post.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Das Prime and Fine Mattifying Powder Waterproof und Crush Crystals Nagellack gehören zu den neuen Catrice Produkten der Frühjahrsumstellung. Das Puder werde ich im Urlaub auf Herz und Nieren prüfen und der Lack passt super zu roten und pinken Tönen und macht einen tollen Sand Look. Der OPI Diva of Geneva ist ein weiteres Schnäppchen von Fragrance Direct. Tolle Farbe, habe ich im shoe of the month post getragen!

IMG_7229

Avène has been my favourite brand for facial cleansing products and daily moisturizers. I currently use several products. 
  • Hydrance Optimale UV Riche - for winter, rich hydrating cream with SPF
  • Hydrance Optimale UV Légère - for summer, light hydrating cream with SPF
  • Antirougeurs cleansing lotion - wash fluid to clean face, take off make up
  • Cleanance express cleaning lotion - for break out skin, to clean face in the evening, removing rest of make up
  • Gentle toner - normal to dry skin, to clean face in the morning and evening, removing rest of make up
  • moisturizing bodylotion - good for dry skin
IMG_7232-horz

I  switch up the cleaning lotions when my skin changes, otherwise I clean my face every night with a cloth and use the Ebelin peeling pad. I also switch up the facial creams according to skin needs!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich wechsel meine Produkte so wie es meine Haut gerade verlangt, aber ich reinige meine Haut täglich mit einem Reinigungslappen und dem Ebeling Peeling Pad. Dazu wechsel ich die Creme je nach Jahreszeit.

IMG_7253

I got this trial pack of Chanel Skincare products a while back and want to try it on my last vacation weekend. I will let you know how my skin will react!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich habe vor einiger Zeit dieses Probeset der Chanel Skincare Linie bekommen und werde es am letzten Wochenende meines Urlaubs probieren. Ich werde hier berichten!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...