March 9, 2014

A French Mademoiselle & her favourite lipstick

IMG_9021

Spring is in the air and I am in a travel mood right now! One of my dream destinations is Paris in Spring. I would love to visit the city of lovers once and my favourite time would be during Springtime, when all flowers are in bloom, trees begin to green and the weather is not too hot yet. I know a lot of people that will tell me Paris is not such a pretty city after all, but since I had to do a presentation in french class in 8th grade, I want to go there one day. My great-grandfather had visited the city in his youth and when I moved into my great-grandparents apartment 3 years ago, I found a lot of pictures and cards from that time. I have framed several and can look at them every morning while drinking my coffee. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Frühling liegt in der Luft und ich habe Reiselust. Eines meiner Traumreiseziele ist Paris im Frühling! Ich würde die Stadt der Liebe so gern einmal besuchen und meine bevorzugte Zeit wäre der Frühling, wenn alle Blumen blühen, die Bäume zu grünen beginnen und es noch nicht zu heiß ist. Ich kenne einige Leute, die mir sagen werden, dass Paris doch gar nicht so schön ist, aber ich will seit einer Präsentation im Französischunterricht in der 8.Klasse einmal in diese Stadt reisen. Mein Urgroßvater hat die Stadt in seiner Jugend besucht und als ich vor 3 Jahren in die Wohnung meiner Urgroßeltern eingezogen bin, habe ich viele Fotos und Karten aus dieser Zeit gefunden. Ich habe einige eingerahmt und kann sie jeden Morgen beim Kaffee trinken ansehen.

IMG_8998

This is my take on a french mademoiselle's spring outfit and I really love the look. The skirt always gives me a ballerina feeling and the hat (a gift from mom) definitely feels french. The polkadots just perfect the look. I am also wearing my "new" dance shoes. They are thrifted and real leather. I needed a new pair for our dance classes and will try them out tomorrow! 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Das ist mein Outfit für ein französisches Fräulein und ich liebe meine Frühlingslook. Der Rock gibt mir immer ein Ballerina-Gefühl und der Hut (ein Geschenk meiner Mutter) fühlt sich auf jeden Fall französisch an. Das Punkteoberteil rundet den Look ab. Ich trage außerdem meine "neuen" Tanzschuhe. Sie sind second hand und aus echtem Leder. Ich brauchte ein neues Paar für den Tanzunterricht und werde sie morgen mal ausprobieren.

 IMG_9009

IMG_9019

What I wore

Skirt (Rock): H&M
Shirt: Ernsting's Family
Cardigan Strickjacke): Gina Tricot
Coat (Jacke): Bon Prix
Hat (Hut): Accessorize
Tights (Strumpfhose): Esda
Shoes & Necklace (Schuhe & Kette): Thrifted
Ring & Bracelet (Ring & Armband): Pierre Lang
Watch (Uhr): Skagen

IMG_9025-tile 

IMG_8966

I am participating in the My look - your look challenge over at Innen&Aussen and this time we are sharing our favourite lipstick. Mine is the MUA Power Pout Lip Balm Pen "Rendezvous". I rarely wear "real" lipstick, but tend to wear lip balms or lip tints. You can see my collection (it grew since then!) here. This version is my favourite, as it fits well with every look. It is a typical balm tint and gives away color plus care. This one has a minty taste to it and it feels as if it has a little volumizing effect as well. The color of the casing is a little of and could scare some away as it looks too brown, but the tint is a wonderful rosé and is the perfect everyday color.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich nehme bei der My look - your look challenge auf Innen&Aussen teil und diesmal teilen alle ihren liebsten Lippenstift. Meiner ist der MUA Power Pout Lip Balm Pen "Rendezvous". ich trage nur selten "richtige" Lippenstifte, sondern eher Balms. Ihr könnt meine Sammlung, die seither noch mehr gewachsen ist, hier sehen. Dieser hier ist mein Lieblingslippenstift, der einfach zu jedem Outfit gut aussieht. Es ist ein typischer Balm Tint Stift, gibt deshalb sowohl Farbe, als auch Pflege ab. Er hat einen minzigen Geschmack und ich glaube, er hat einen leicht volumisierenden Effekt. Die Farbe der Hülse ist erstmal abschreckend, sehr braunstichig, doch es ist ein wunderschönes altrosé und passt zu jedem Alltagslook.

IMG_8956

Lipstick (Lippenstift): MUA Power Pout Lip Balm Pen "Rendezvous"

IMG_8970

Happy Sunday! It's 18°C right now!! Awesome!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...