March 6, 2014

Mille Fleurs

IMG_8819

My No. 1 Spring trend - Mille Fleurs. Floral prints just never get old!I have shown you my wonderful polka dot dress last week. When it arrived in the mail a while back, I also received the new Long Tall Sally catalogue and couldn't get this sweet mille fleurs dress out of my mind. It is the perfect dress for Spring and Summer and reminds me of my favourite dress my mom used to wear during my childhood. Sadly, she gave it away, but I always remember it when I look at this pretty version and am happy to wear it. This is a wintery look and it worked well with my wedged booties. For Spring, I can see myself wearing it with a blazer or fitted jacket and a colorful scarf. I might wear it as a skirt as well. The fabric is so soft and made of a very comfortable jersey.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Mein Nr. 1 Trend für den Frühling - Mille Fleurs, weil Blütenprints einfach nie out sein werden. Ich habe euch letzte Woche mein schönes Punktekleid gezeigt. Als ich es mit der Post erhielt, habe ich auch den neuen Katalog bekommen. Das schöne Mille Fleurs Kleid ist mir dabei einfach nicht mehr aus dem Kopf gegangen. Es ist perfekt für den Frühling und Sommer und es erinnert mich sehr an mein Lieblingskleid meiner Mutter aus meiner Kindheit. Leider hat sie es weggegeben, aber ich erinnere mich immer daran, wenn ich dieses schöne Kleid trage. Dieses Mal habe ich eine winterliche Version getragen und es passt dabei sehr gut zu meinen Wedge Booties. Für den Frühling kann ich mir das Kleid mit einem Blazer oder einer taillierten Jacke und einem bunten Tuch vorstellen. Ich könnte es auch als Rock tragen. Der Stoff ist sehr leicht und ein wunderbar weicher Baumwollstoff. Sehr schön!

IMG_8798

IMG_8806

IMG_8821

What I wore

Dress (Kleid): Long Tall Sally
Cardigan (Strickjacke): Thrifted
Bracelets (Armreifen): Ernsting's Family
Watch (Uhr): Bijou Brigitte
Shoes (Schuhe): Deichmann
Tights (Strumpfhose): Esda

IMG_8827-horz

IMG_8787

1 comments:

fashionforgiants said...

What a lovely dress and it fits you beautifully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...