March 23, 2014

Spring Fling

IMG_9461

Orange and apricot have only recently become two of my favourite colors. They felt weird with my light teint and only now that I got a little tan, I like wearing them without looking like a ghost or sick. I wore this exact combination sans the jeans while we were in Egypt a month ago (has it really been a month already, wow!). I really like the combination and it feels like Spring. This time I wore it for work and later for an afternoon walk with Mr.B. Now that the sun sets later during the day, we actually get to enjoy some sunny moments together. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

Orange und Aprikose sind erst seit kurzem Lieblingsfarben für mich. Vorher fühlten sie sich komisch an in Kombination mit meiner hellen Haut. Nur jetzt, nachdem ich eine leichte Bräune habe, sehe ich nicht aus wie ein Geist oder wie ein Kranker. Ich habe diesen Look, ohne Jeans, sondern mit einer Stoffhose, genau so im Urlaub in Ägypten vor einem Monat getragen (das ist schon so lang her?!). Ich mag die Kombi, sie fühlt sich so nach Frühling an. Diesmal hab ich den Look auf Arbeit getragen und später für einen kleinen Spaziergang mit Mr.B. Jetzt, wo die Sonne später untergeht, schaffen wir es immer häufiger, auch ein paar Sonnenmomente miteinander zu genießen.

IMG_9434

IMG_9418

IMG_9409

IMG_9440

Glad we had some time to visit the city park and take a little stroll around the lake. The trees start to get their leaves and the forsythia is in full bloom everywhere. Hope we will be able to enjoy this colorful time a little longer!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich bin froh, dass wir Zeit hatten, um den Stadtpark zu besuchen und eine Runde um den Teich zu drehen. Die Bäume beginnen gerade zu grünen und die Forsythie zeigt ihre Blütenpracht. Ich hoffe, wir können diese farbenfrohe Zeit noch eine Weile genießen.

IMG_9448

What I wore

Shirt: Vero Moda
Cardigan & Bracelet: Seppälä
Blouse: Gina Tricot
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: Glitter
Watch: Skagen

IMG_9464-horz

IMG_9472-vert

IMG_9456

IMG_9401

Happy Sunday! Enjoy the rest of this weekend!

5 comments:

Patti_NotDeadYetStyle said...

What a lovely setting, and pretty colors in you outfit too, Anja. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xo.

Mrs_Jack_of_all_trades said...

Perfect color for your skin tone! I hope you had fun in Egypt last month :) I had a blast when I was there many years ago before the unrest. It was brave of you to go when things are not too stable there..

Mrs Jack Of All Trades
http://www.mjoat.com/

mark a. said...

you definitely look ready for spring! i know i am!

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

That's a pretty look on you ... although I'd be the last woman on earth to recommend that you tan , the colors probably do work better with a little color in your face! But wear sunblock! Please! Use makeup, or a slow tan lotion, but please wear sunblock. I'll be long dead, but you'll thank me for it when you're my age about 100 years from now!
Yikes. (Ew ... I grossed myself out.)
Seriously, you look beautiful.
And don't tan in the sun, please!

AHeartandSoulStory said...

I know what you mean, the apricot colors are prettier on tan skin. Will try to wear sunblock while in Barcelona next week, but maybe I get just a little tan :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...