April 1, 2014

Color of the year is just my kind of color!

I really haven't followed the discussions on color of the year these last couple of years. It has never really occurred to me that there is such a thing. A while back I did notice an article about it though and it seems to be just my kind of color! Pantone or Radiant Orchid is a very pretty purple. The official website states it to be "an expressive, creative and embracing purple". A very nice tone indeed and purple happens to be one of my favourites. I own a couple of pieces that could fit into that color range and here is a look with my favourite cardigan in that shade.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Ich habe in den letzten Jahren die Diskussion zur Farbe des Jahres nicht wirklich verfolgt. Es war mir nichtmal bewusst, dass es eine solche Farbwahl jedes Jahr gibt. Vor einiger Zeit ist es mir in einem Artikel doch bewusst geworden und die diesjährige Wahl scheint genau meine Farbe zu sein. Pantone oder Radiant Orchid ist ein sehr schönes Lila. Es ist eine Farbe, die mir sehr gut gefällt und in deren Ton ich mehrere Stücke im Schrank habe. Deshalb zeige ich euch heute ein Outfit mit meinem Lieblingscardigan in einem ähnlichen Ton.

IMG_9698


The pantone color is a great combination with my polkadot dress and those cute sailor shoes. It feels comfortable and still very dressed up. I added the pearls from my grandma and a couple of thrifted accessories. We also ate an icecream on our walk around the park and enjoyed the first signs of spring.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Pantone ist eine tolle Farbkombination mit meinem dunkelblauen Punktekleid und meinen Segelschuhen. Es ist eine bequeme und zugleich sehr schicke Kombi. Ich habe noch die Perlenkette meiner Großmutter und einige Secondhand Schmuckstücke hinzugefügt und so den Look komplettiert. Wir haben an diesem Nachmittag während unseres Sparziergangs durch den Park auch gleich noch ein Eis gegessen und die ersten Frühlingsanzeichen erspäht.

IMG_9668

IMG_9702


What I wore

Dress (Kleid): Long Tall Sally
Cardigan (Strickjacke): Ernsting's Family
Bracelet (Armband): Thrifted
Necklace (Kette): heirloom
Belt (Gürtel): H&M
Watch (Uhr): Skagen
Shoes (Schuhe): Deichmann
Tights (Strumpfhose): Esda

IMG_9714-tile

IMG_9666

IMG_9661

IMG_9729

IMG_9743

IMG_9644

1 comments:

mark a. said...

another post that "wowed" me. love the outfit, the accessories, the setting, etc. very nice indeed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...