August 28, 2014

A cold summer look

IMG_8387

Germany seems to define summer a little different right now and gives us about 20°C most days, or less. It suits me just fine though after the Chinese heat and I cherish the moments in long trousers. I do feel most comfortable in them right now as I tend to freeze. No reason to get out the dark colors just yet, though. 
I was totally ecstatic when I saw this cute Moomin shirt in a store in China. Nice apricot color and my favourite Finnish cartoon characters. It doesn't get any better than this. I paired it with some of my favourite pieces right now. The mint green pants are cool, but is it just me or do they give you the feeling of working at the hospital as well?! Never mind. I like them, they fit well and they give this outfit some more color!

IMG_8392

IMG_8408

What I wore

Shirt: UNIQLO
Cardigan & Bracelet: Seppälä
Shoes: Deichmann
Bracelet, Bag & Earrings: gifts
Watch: Skagen

IMG_8421-tile

IMG_8423

IMG_8431

Ha, isn't this bag cool? Got it from my mom, it says "Hair changes your life - just as Rapunzel!" - so true!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...