October 4, 2014

Unusual look - Animal print

1-IMG_1581

It's no secret that I am loving me a nice print, but one that I just can't handle is animal print. Leopard, cheetah or snake, all not my favourites. I normally don't even take a closer look at the clothing when I see any kind of animal print. One big example has always been my black blazer with dark leopard on the sleeves. A huge step for me and it only workes because it's very suptle and the blazer is just awesome, fits like a glove and always gives me an instant professional look. 
And here I am introducing my silk scarf from China that definitely has some animal print on it as well and you know what - it's not that bad :) I got this scarf as a present at the end of my work stay in China this summer and it is really just so pretty. Handmade, painted by hand and made out of a really wonderful, soft fabric. Just have to love it and I guess sometimes it's ok to give up habits and step out of your comfort zone.

1-IMG_1591

1-IMG_1634

What I wore

Blazer: Seppälä
Pants: C&A
Shirt & Bracelet: H&M
Scarf: gift from China
Handbag: Thrifted
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_1610-tile

1-IMG_1625

1-IMG_1602

1-IMG_1599

1 comments:

mark a. said...

look out--a wild critter is on the loose and she is looking fierce! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...