June 30, 2015

Asian Flowers

1-IMG_7113

The summer has finally arrived here in Germany and it is quite hot already, this weekend almost 40 degrees. "What to wear?" is always the question for me during that hot time of the year. It's just not my type of weather. I am trying my best though. This is a typical weekend look and I actually mixed it up a little for a casual work look as well. My students do turn up in shorts, so I guess, I might just show up in ripped denim. The photos were taken on a Sunday walk with Mr.B. We enjoyed some coffee and cake and went on a nice walk later.

1-IMG_7122

What I wore

Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: no name
Jeans: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace: China market
Earrings: no name

1-IMG_7137

1-IMG_7181-tile

1-IMG_7116

1-IMG_7132

1-IMG_7143

4 comments:

sandyalamode said...

love love that kimono!! :)

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

mark a. said...

you are an absolute flower yourself, anja! you look lovely!

jess said...

What a pretty floral kimono and love it with the red sneakers!

Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday!

jess xx

www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

Happinessatmidlife said...

A great summer outfit - I love the necklace paired wit this pretty kimono.

Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.



Alice

www.happinessatmidlife.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...