July 25, 2015

Striped Weekend

This is one of my feel good - feel comfortable weekend looks that I could wear every day really. That skirt was a bargain during the sales at my favourite store for tall ladies and even though I've already got a chevron version, the striped one had to come home with me as well. Mr.B said he feels like I am trying to hypnotize him with it like the snake Ka from the Jungle Book would do. While I edited the pictures, I could understand him a bit. It is a rather bold print :)

1-IMG_8621

1-IMG_8637

What I wore

Jacket: Primark
Necklace & Bracelets: shop in Finland
Shoes: Deichmann
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_8655-tile

1-IMG_8665

While you are reading this, Mr.B and I will be on our way to Sweden and Finland. We will be road tripping for 3 weeks, but it won't be awefully quiet here. I got some posts coming up and after my return will post some of my highlights from the trip. We do want to take the time off as well to get away from technology for a bit!

1-IMG_8606

1-IMG_8644

1-IMG_8601

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...