May 19, 2016

When the birds fly high

1-IMG_9857

Currently loving pinks and this cool faux leather jacket is just right! I paired the jacket  with double bird prints on my blouse and skirt and felt a bit like flying myself :) I can't forget that this cute skirt was on my pile that I want to throw out. So glad that I saved it and asked my local tailor to shorten it a bit. Now it fits so much better and looks awesome with this sparrow blouse. Also an oldie but goldie - this turquoise bag that I have currently on rotation with my new Michael Kors bag. It's such a fun spot of colour!

1-IMG_9860

1-IMG_9880

What I wore

Shirt: C&A
Skirt: H&M
Shoes & Bag: Deichmann
Scarf: Primark
Necklace & Bracelet: gift
Tights: Esda

1-IMG_9889-tile

1-IMG_9905

1-IMG_9873

1-IMG_9870

1-IMG_9907

1 comments:

Modern Vintage said...

I love your skirt, but also the pops of colour from your bag and jacket. Kx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...