January 2, 2017

Happy New Year - 2017 Blog Resolutions

1-IMG_0710

As the year 2016 came to an end, I decided to take the days between Christmas and New Year's and tried to relax as much as possible, which meant that I also kept away from the blog for some time. 2016 has been a really hectic and stressy year for me and it kept me quite busy. The blog has been neglected a bit and I feel that I want to change this in 2017. I have missed blogging, even though I kept posting quite frequently, I feel that my focus was never there and I want to put my heart in it once again. Aheartandsoulstory is not just a random name, but I actually want to give it my all once again. This little blog will turn 6 soon and I am still not done with blogging. I miss it and want to do more in those upcoming months, with more content and not just outfit posts. I've got loads of ideas, just have to fulfill them! Let's see how that goes :)

1-IMG_0664

What I wore

Shirt & Blazer: Primark
Skirt: vintage, thrifted, was actually a dress once
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Ring & Necklace: Kalevala
Earrings: Christmas market booth
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_0721-tile

This year, I went with a comfortable look for Christmas eve. Normally, I will wear a very pretty dress that get's more and more uncomfortable to wear with every minute you sit down and every bite you take. I learned from my mistakes :) and wanted to be more comfortable during the festivities. Therefore, this stretchy skirt was super easy to wear and the burgundy blouse on top felt lightweight and comfortable the entire day. Later, I switched out the blazer for a cozy cardigan, but other than that this look was definitely a good choice for a day with my family that included loads of eating :)

1-IMG_0699

1-IMG_0729

My face when I opened the box to this beautiful Kalevala Twinflower necklace that Mr.B gave me for Christmas!

1-IMG_0690

1-IMG_0734-001

1 comments:

Patti said...

Your Christmas Eve outfit looks lovely, and a little stretch is always welcome : > I cheer you in your new blogging ideas - would love to hear more from you. xo

-Patti
http://notdeadyetstyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...