April 5, 2017

Rosé, Nudes and Hummingbirds

1-IMG_2405

It has been crazy hectic at work these past two weeks for me and I barely had time to breathe. The weather actually made my life even more difficult. With low blood pressure, I always feel the weather changes quite a bit, with migranes hitting me more often and my body is enduring a lot of circulatory troubles. Last week we had some exceptionally warm days that actually felt more like summer. I wore this outfit, but the tights were a little warm. I could have gone with some thin ones. Everyone at work commented that I looked like Spring impersonated and that's how I felt. Airy, light and just happy with my new hummingbird shirt that complimented this nude look. I used an early day off to enjoy the sun and waited for Mr.B at our city lake to take a stroll, eat some ice cream and take these outfit pictures. just a really nice afternoon!

1-IMG_2434

1-IMG_2457

What I wore

Skirt: H&M, old
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family, old
Shirt: Primark
Tights: Esda
Watch: Skagen
Shades: Ray Ban
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_2474-tile

1-IMG_2445

1-IMG_2398


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...