March 26, 2017

Spring rains

1-IMG_2236

April weather has been all over that first week of Spring and I had an excuse to get out my wellies. These purple polka dot ones are perfect for a rainy day to brighten up my mood. I did  exchange my black and white wellies for these last Autumn as the black ones just didn't fit me anymore and had a hole in the sole. I added my fun VixenbyMichelinePitt Makeup Novelty Print Skirt to the look and otherwise kept this outfit black and a little edgy to balance out the two really girly pieces. The bow headband helped to keep my hair at bay as the wind was harsh and nothing would hold away those flyaways otherwise as you can see in the first picture. I did get some funny looks while wearing this outfit, but hey, better have dry feet than wearing chic boots. I guess that's the small town vibes.

1-IMG_2239

1-IMG_2307

What I wore
Shirt: old, H&M
Skirt & Pin: VixenbyMichelinePitt
Jacket: Primark
Leggings: Long Tall Sally
Wellies: Blackfox
Bag: Thrifted, Finland
Necklace: Heirloom
Headband: old

1-IMG_2267-tile

1-IMG_2251

1-IMG_2295

1-IMG_2324

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...