March 20, 2017

Tartan Chic

1-IMG_1940

Do you know the feeling when you want something for ages and never manage to get it? That's how I felt about a nice Winter circle skirt. Most of the time, the circle skirts are too short for me, have a fabric that wrinkles like crazy or don't look good without a petticoat. I have been searching for one for years and finally found VivienofHolloway, a British vintage inspired brand that sells retro looks made in the UK. I fell in love with their products right away, but was scared to order as they don't give skirt/dress length measurements and I was suspecting that the hem would not hit the knee for me as is my preferred skirt length. I am travelling to London in May and was planning to visit their store then, but I fell in love with their tartan skirts in Autumn and when the last batch of skirts came in online, I took the plunge and ordered this beauty. I am so glad I did. It has become a huge favourite of mine and the compliments that I am receiving every time do confirm that. The sizing is true to size and the length is perfect. Now, I definitely need to visit the store in May as I have my eye on several dresses as well! 

1-IMG_1937

1-IMG_1922

What I wore

Top & Jacket: Primark
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Aldo
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_1961-tile

1-IMG_1944

1-IMG_1942

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...