September 1, 2017

Off-Shoulder Florals

1-IMG_5561

This Summer, everyone seems to love off-shoulder everything - tops, blouses, dresses, shirts, sweaters etc. I thought that I might skip this trend, but fell head over heels in love with this cute dress with huge pink flowers. The dress is just perfect for a summer day and I wore it non-stop during our vacation in Finland and since then at work and for the first school day of my goddaughter.

I have been pretty busy these past couple of weeks since we returned from our vacation as we are moving house and this outfit has been my savior more than once. 

1-IMG_5553-001

1-IMG_5577

What I wore

Shoes, Dress & Jacket: Primark
Watch: Skagen
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Pins: Harry Potter Studios, Souvenir Shops
Shades: Ray Ban


1-IMG_5587-tile

1-IMG_5556

1-IMG_5581

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...