September 27, 2017

Rosé fun

1-IMG_6785

This is such a playful outfit and I can definitely see myself wearing this look over and over. The blouse was a sale find at Lindex, one of my favourite shops in Finland. We go there whenever I get the chance and always am lucky to find something pretty on sale. This striped off-shoulder piece is a perfect match for my VixenbyMichellinePitt makeup novelty print skirt. I am looking forward to their autumn/winter collection and am hoping for a pretty print similar to this skirt. Definitely great quality and the skirt has huge pockets! The outfit was completed with a small striped bag that I got from my great-aunt. What a cute little accessory.

1-IMG_6761

What I wore

Top: Lindex
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace, Bag & Watch: heirloom 
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Belt: Primark

1-IMG_6756-tile

1-IMG_6752

1-IMG_6724

1-IMG_6765

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...