September 2, 2018

Little white summer dress

1-IMG_4412

It is the first weekend of September and I am just now getting around to posting some of my favourite summer looks. This dress has been a dream. I have been looking for a white dress with eyelet pattern that is not strapless or with spagetti straps. I ended up making my own one at Eshakti. Definitely a new favourite, but nothing for work, as I am afraid to drop whiteboard markers on it. Also am wearing my new round basket bag with this look. 

1-IMG_4399

1-IMG_4423

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti, customized dress pattern and fabric
Jacket: Primark
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Deichmann, old
Pins: Disney Store
Necklace: heirloom, Bernstein

1-IMG_4452-tile

1-IMG_4410

1-IMG_4460

1-IMG_4426

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...