July 25, 2018

Paris 2018 - Disneyland Day I

1-IMG_3205

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti
Denim Jacket, Sweater, Scarf, Bag: Primark
Shades: Ray Ban
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann
Ears & Pins: Disney Store

1-IMG_3192

We had visited Paris and Disneyland 2016 and we both loved it there! Last time we only had one day at Disneyland and the Studios and both felt that this was not enough time to see everything. Also, the two parks had been under major constructions during that visit and a lot of attractions had been closed for renovations. For our 7th anniversary (and because we are skipping the summer vacation due to our house renovations) we booked a 5 day trip to Paris and this time booked a 3-day pass for both parks, which gave us plenty of time to enjoy all the rides that we loved and the ones we hadn't tried before. I had picked a couple of my favourite outfits especially for this trip and here is my first look. This black and white Eshakti dress screams Paris to me and it is made of such a comfortable material that is fuss-free and since then has been one of my go-to work outfits. My trusty denim jacket is perfect for all the looks and worked so well during this warm and sunny trip with cold and windy mornings where layers had been key. The Minnie Mouse bag by Primark had been such an amazing accessory and I got several people asking about it. 

1-IMG_3216

1-IMG_3114

1-IMG_3141

One place I really wanted to visit was Adventureland and all its' attractions as they had been closed off in 2016. We loved all the roller coasters (Big Thunder Mountain was awesome!!), but I really enjoyed the Pirates of the Caribbean and La Cabane des Robinson. We did try to see all the things still on our list, but had to miss out on some re-rides as the time was just not enough. I was especially sad about Le Carrousel de Lancelot, Dumbo the Flying Elephant and the Mad Hatter's Tea Cups (which was closed this time). Due to my injured back, I had to stay away from a lot of the 360° roller coasters, but I enjoyed every second of our time in Disneyland!! Stay tuned for more looks and snapshots from our stay in Paris.

1-IMG_3132

1-IMG_3124

1-IMG_3146

1-IMG_3218-001

1-IMG_3040

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...