September 16, 2018

Marine Chic

1-IMG_4791

Twice a year is the biggest time for sales and I do try to stay away from them as best I can. Still, the promotion emails show up and one gets tempted to buy new things. This happens especially with me and vintage reproduction brands. Most of them are quite affordable, but I do like the UK-based brands Vivien of Holloway and Collectif. They produce in the UK and the products seem good quality and well made. They are pricey though and with shipping, it adds up. I often shop only during the sales and this year I got lucky with this amazing peplum blazer. I got my great winter coat and lots of cardigans as wardrobe staples, but I was missing a fitted blazer to wear with all my dresses. Here, I paired it with one of my dresses from Eshakti, my other sale weakness. It seems that every dress I currently wear comes from that brand. Their deals are great and I get tempted quite often. This black dress for example is a great staple to have. I might have to get it in another color combination soon. Wore this look for a family birthday lunch and felt well dressed.

1-IMG_4816

1-IMG_4840

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti
Jacket: Collectif
Necklace: Thomas Sabo
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Bag: heirloom

1-IMG_4826-tile

1-IMG_4843

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...