September 22, 2018

The perfect Disneyland dress I found too late

1-IMG_4548

1-IMG_4551

This is probably my favourite dress in my current collection of Eshakti dresses and I found it just a bit late for our trip to Disneyland in Spring. The red is such a beautiful rich color and works really well with my hair color. The dots are actually stitched on and not printed which made me hope for longevity. We will see about that as some ends seem to be just a tad loose. Other than that the fabric seems a little bit wrinkled because of the sewing, which then give some kind of structured look to the loose skirt fabric. I actually don't mind it and don't need to iron it as much for this reason. This dress is so nice in quality even though it is a bit tricky to wash with the white trim on the sash. I still love it and maybe we need to go to Disneyland once again now to take it for a spin there :) ! Wore this outfit for my sister's Disney-themed Birthday party, so it did get to see some Disney already.

1-IMG_4582

1-IMG_4589-tile

What I wore

Dress: Eshakti
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: gift, Primark
Bracelet: Bijou Brigitte
Necklace: heirloom

1-IMG_4553

1-IMG_4561

Cute little photo bomber! Sisu, our cat, has gotten so big. She is no kitten any longer. But still so cute.

1-IMG_4577

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...