November 20, 2018

Golden leaves

1-IMG_5747

The cold season and my favourite time of year is slowly coming and I can't wait for the Advent time to start, but it is a little hard to say goodbye to the gold Autumn with its' beautiful golden leaves. I lovel this time when every color is so warm and vibrant. It is always a difficult time to dress as it gets quite sunny and warm during the day. This look turned out too warm for the day, but was quite chilly later when the sun set. I am just glad that I didn't catch a cold like Mr.B as work has been so busy recently and I couldn't be sick at home right now. As it did snow today though, the time for such outfits might be up now. 

1-IMG_5787

1-IMG_5799

What I wore

Skirt, Jacket, Scarf & Sweater: Primark
Necklace: heirloom, vintage
Shoes: Deichmann
Tights: Esda
Watch: Skagen

1-IMG_5793-tile

1-IMG_5806

1-IMG_5769

1-IMG_5779

1-IMG_5769-001

1-IMG_5831

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...