December 15, 2019

Autumn look

It's been a while since I posted here on the blog. Time has been against me and the blog. I started a new job in August and it has been more than difficult to have time to take photos to post. I needed this little break to adjust, but I hope to start posting more regularly once again. I have some plans for 2020 and want to start posting not just outfit posts but also include more lifestyle and day to day photography. Let's see where 2020 will take me and the blog. I just hope to keep this hobby going once again and find enough time to blog. 

1-IMG_9704

1-IMG_9715

This look has been one of my favourites during this Autumn time and I feel pretty comfortable wearing it during a day at work as well as for a lunch date with Mr.B. I have been neglecting my pencil skirts a bit and preferred my full skirted dresses, but I still have a soft spot for pencil skirts for a good office look. 

1-IMG_9720

1-IMG_9710

What I wore

Skirt: Lindex
Blouse, Scarf and Jacket: Primark
Bag: gift by mom
Tights: Esda
Shoes: Deichmann

1-IMG_9726

1-IMG_9740-tile

1-IMG_9755

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...