January 11, 2011

Back to the 50s party – outfit

I wanted to celebrate my 26th birthday in style and as I love everything concerning the 1950s era, the “Back to the 50s” theme was the right choice for the celebration.

Already last year, I finally treated myself with a 50s inspired dress and a matching petticoat. I bought both from
ebay and am extremely happy with them. The party was the perfect opportunity to wear this outfit.


My best friend styled my hair into a 50s pin up inspired updo and with that I was ready to celebrate one amazing party with my friends. 







What I wore


Dress: Ebay
Petticoat: Ebay
Shoes: Deichmann
Pearl Necklace: flea market in Helsinki
Pearl Bracelet: DIY by me
Pearl Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Hair Flower Clip: H&M




We can do it!!



Hair Updo courtesy of my best friend.


And we finished the last sparklers from New Year's Eve.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...