January 11, 2011

Birthday family get together

Three hours of sleep was all I got before I had to get up and get ready to visit my parents for my family birthday celebration. I was quite tired, but also still so excited and hyped from the party of the night before. My family welcomed me with warm embraces and wonderful wishes (mostly about finishing university with good grades and finally meeting my prince charming). The evening was peaceful and quiet with cakes handmade by my mother and lots of chats with my grandparents as well as a round of board games with my little sister. After the huge celebrations the night before, it was nice to relax and have some family quality time.



Decoration at my parents place and the wonderful Tulips I got from my mom.


I was so in love with the 50s theme, I had to go with it the second day in a row. My hair alrady curled into the right twists and it was easy to redo the style with a little help from my hairstylist mother.


Red Lipstick: MAC Ramblas Red


What I wore


Dress: H&M
Top: H&M
Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Belt: Helsinki Flea market - originally from Sydney
Leggings: Esda
Pearl Necklace: Helsinki Flea market
Pearl Bracelet: DIY by me
Pearl Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Pearl Ring: H&M

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...