March 15, 2011

Hopes, Dreams and Thanks

I had planned something different for today’s post, but due to the current situation in Japan, I want to take this moment to send out all my best wishes and prayers to everybody in Japan and the surrounding countries. This catastrophe is unbelievable and I can only wish that the aftermath of it will have the least possible amount of impact. We cannot be sure about our future, we can only be thankful for what we have today. Compared to this, my problems that seemed so grave only yesterday, suddenly become so small. I am thankful for the life I am living, the chances I am having and the people I love that are surrounding me.

DSC04493

1 comments:

Unknown said...

<3 praying for japan

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...