March 14, 2011

Sunday,...sunny Sunday!

I spent my Sunday with the family. Spring arrived right on time for the weekend and we went to our garden. The first spring flowers could be seen everywhere on the way! Finally!!!

IMG_4523

My sister is back from the hospital and felt strong enough to come join us in the garden. She also took my outfit photos, thanks a lot!


IMG_4519

I have seen this trench coat in my mother's closet for years and have been hoping that she gives it to me some day. The time has finally come and I could not waste any time to wear it :)

IMG_4515

What I wore

Dress (as a shirt): Lindex
Pants: Long Fashion
Shoes (not visible): borrowed from my sister
Cardigan: Ernstings Family
Scarf & Belt: H&M
Trench Coat: Vintage; from my mother
Watch Necklace: Gina Tricot
Ring: Bijou Brigitte


IMG_4527

IMG_4542

IMG_4543

6 comments:

Leah said...

I love that pocket watch necklace! Cute. Thanks for all of your wonderful comments through out the 30for30 challenge!

xo L.

london loves said...

Der Ring ist schön! Und nochmals Gratulation zum Durchhalten bei der Challenge! ;)
xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the accessory pics!

Chelsea said...

You are lovely.

You definitely shine from within. It's refreshing.

Cool watch.

Chelsea

Chelsea said...

You are lovely.

You definitely shine from within. It's refreshing.

Cool watch.

Chelsea

london loves said...

Der Ring ist schön! Und nochmals Gratulation zum Durchhalten bei der Challenge! ;)
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...