July 25, 2011

Floral surprise

This Saturday, I spend mostly relaxing indoors, watching some movies, as the weather has been really horrible this last week. During the afternoon hours, the weather turned and Mr.B. decided to show me some nice places around his home. This cute little park was perfect for a long walk, breathing in the fresh air and enjoying some rays of sunlight!

IMG_9810

IMG_9765

How do you like Mr.B's. photography skills!? Second time he has been taking my outfit photos.

IMG_9762

IMG_9772

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Shirt & Top: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Necklace & Bag: Thrifted
Ring: Street Vendor; Brazil
Scarf: I am
Tights: Esda
Nail Polish: OPI “Ate Berries in the Canaries”


IMG_9786

IMG_9816-tile
Cute little flowers that matched my nail polish!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...