July 26, 2011

Fly away on a jet plane

When my sister went on holiday to Turkey, my mother and I dropped her off at the airport. Before leaving on a jetplane, my little sis' still took some pictures of my outift. We had some fun on the moving walkway and joked around until we got weird looks by other travelers.

IMG_9660

Special first appearance - my lovely new sandals!

IMG_9661

What I wore

Skirt: C&A
Shoes: Deichmann
Shirt: Mango
Bag: gift from a friend
Necklace: Thrifted

IMG_9972

IMG_9663

Yeah, you have been seeing this skirt a lot lately, but with the temperatures on an average 15-20 degrees, none of my other skirts is warm enough to be worn without tights. It's cruel to think, but why do the Finn's get all that sunlight!?

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...