February 28, 2012

Boho sunset

The Golden Hour has become my favorite time to shoot outfit pictures and the hill behind my house seems to be a great spot for catching this warm afternoon light. The weekends have been best for me to try out new things and this Saturday was no exception. Before we headed out for some shopping, I  persuaded Mr.B. into playing a bit with the sunlight. I love the outcome and the warmer weather helped me sit through a longer photography session :)

IMG_9844


IMG_9815

IMG_9790

It was warm enough to get my beloved red coat out. I added my bowler hat and some gold. To finish up the look, I used my new-to-me bag (thx sis') for the first time. It has such a great print that hopefully helps calling out Spring.

IMG_9760

IMG_9777

What I wore

Coat: Lindex, Finland
Pants: Long Fashion
Blouse: Gina Tricot
Bowler Hat: Monki
Ring, Scarf &Belt: H&M
Cardigan, Bracelet: Thrifted
Necklace: Bijou Brigitte; gift
Bag: Hand me down from sis'
Socks: Takko Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann


IMG_9775

IMG_9854-horz


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...