March 1, 2012

Furry outfit

It's officially March now, but I am missing the winter weather from last month. While we were in the mountains last week, we also managed to take some outfit photos. I was as cold as I look, but I am missing the snow and this lovely winter weather when looking at these pictures. All the white stuff has melted and it is raining cats and dogs as I am writing this. Not the best change in my opinion.

IMG_9575



Still adore that outfit so much. This cardigan has been a steal for only 4€ and has served me so well. The berry color fits so well with all the things in my closet and I can't wait to pair it with my dresses and some cute sandals (like those) when the weather gets warm and sunny. Until this day has come, I try to enjoy all the sun out there!

IMG_9554

IMG_9562

IMG_9573

What I wore

Pants: Long Fashion
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Dress (worn as a long shirt): Lindex
Scarf: gift from mom
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: Bijou Brigitte
Furry Muff: Thrifted
Earmuffs: no name
Boots: Deichmann
Ring: Kalevala Jewelry, Finland

IMG_9580-tile

IMG_9551

Isn't the view amazing?! What a lovely place. Mr.B. selected this area especially for this outfit shoot. Thx, honey!!

IMG_9526

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...