April 26, 2012

Dotty Vintage

My favorite season is by far spring - you know why?! Because I can still get away with layering without sweating. I can wear tights without getting the look (especially black ones) from my mother and people surrounding me and I can wear a dress as a top under a leather skirt. Oh an adding rainboots to the whole look :)

IMG_8371


IMG_8301

This was a bit of a deya vu look from last weekend. Mr.B. took me to one of his favorite Car Rallyes of the season and we had a huge amount of fun. The Wellies came in handy as the ground was muddy and wet. It felt nice to look a bit more stylish for once in those boots. Just for a little comparison:

IMG_8541

The look last weekend :)

IMG_8310

IMG_8352

IMG_8379-001

What I wore

Dress (as shirt): Lindex
Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Skirt: Thrifted
Earrings & Necklace: gifts from host family
Bag: Heirloom from Grandma
Bracelet: Sepällä
Tights: Esda
Boots: Ernsting's Family

page

1 comments:

Amber said...

Oh yes, rain boots are the best!  I just love your polka dot pair. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...