April 9, 2012

What I love right now No.8

I really enjoy working in my newly renovated kitchen and have been trying a lot of new recipes. This one is super cute and a totally yummy idea that I will have to try soon! Such a lovely easter idea - Fräulein Klein has always these amazing tips!

What an amazing location for a photo shoot. Andy of Style Scrapbook always has the best pictures. I really love her posing versatility and ideas for new outfit posts! She really is the queen of fashion blogging!

Andy Style Scrapbook




Those lovely retro chairs in the new adore magazine are just too good to be true. Will have to look for similar ones for my dinner table! - Thx SFgirlbyday for sharing!

What a bag over at 100 Layer cakes and not just for the big day. I love me some pearls and a vintage look! To die for!!


And while I am at it, this lovely engagement photo session is so sweet and adoring! What a great photography work.

1 comments:

Amber said...

that bag is a beauty.  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...