April 12, 2012

mix 'n' match

When it comes to colors and my outfits, I am not one of those brave ones that constantly goes for tons of bright colors. I rather wear several nude and pastel shades and add maybe one bright accessory. I guess I am just not that fashion forward. When I saw that this months' EveryBody EveryWear colors were pastels, I just had to participate. Only issue - the easter getaway with Mr.B. somehow destroyed my posting plans a bit. Therefore, I am posting this outfit a day late. Still loving the color AND pattern mix. 

IMG_7887

Image 4554


IMG_7924

The location is another awesome part of those pictures. It's the St. Anne's Church in Annaberg, a really wonderful gothic church built in the late 15th century. It was really windy and we decided to not climb up to the tower this time, but during a visit in the summer, I definitely want to have a look inside and up as well.

IMG_7906

IMG_7884

What I wore

Shirt & Scarf: H&M
Cardigan: Ernsting's Family
Necklace, Ring & Bag: Thrifted
Pants: Long Fashion
Shoes: Deichmann

IMG_7926

For now the outside of the church was an amazing location for these pictures.

IMG_7960

IMG_7950-horz

5 comments:

Julia Lorber said...

the scarf is pretty! the colour really suits you!! x

 http://stereotypicallyme-julie.blogspot.com/2012/04/reduce-it-to-max.html

Roxie Fitzgerald said...

I love the print on your cardigan, it's so lovely and feminine. And the shape of your purse is fantastic.

Vanity of Vanities said...

Absolutely love your outfit! You have a talent on mixing and matching, eh. Cute and chic!

Cheers,
Cathy@Trees Our Best Friends

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

thx so much. flower prints like on a cardigan definitely help me start the spring mood and it's one of my favorite patterns

Anja_AHeartandSoulStory said...

thx so much, it's also one of my favorite colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...