August 28, 2012

Linen love

I have to admit that I have never been a huge fan of linen. It looks kind of lame to me (sorry to all those linen lovers) and I never felt the need for the cooling effect of the fabric as Germany is not as hot as for example African or Mediterranean countries. I have changed my mind latest when finding these beautiful wide-legged Marlene pants in the end of July. The color is fresh and wonderful, the feel is awesome, only downside - it wrinkles a lot!


IMG_7633


IMG_7665

For all those tall ladies out there: I love this (new-to-me) store Long Tall Sally. (BTW: Gracey of Fashion for Giants recently wrote an amazing compilation of stores for tall girls here.) Long Tall Sally recently fushioned with my old love Long Fashion, a store chain in Germany with clothing for women 1,78m and taller. I was a bit hessitant to order online as I had no idea about the quality or fit of the clothes. When Mr.B and I traveled to Berlin for our Finland vacation, we made some space for a little shopping detour. And man did I splurge there! They had summer sale and I left the place 2hours later with 4 new pairs of pants!!! These are one of the new beauties.

IMG_7648

IMG_7676

IMG_7678

What I wore

Pants: Long Tall Sally
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Cardigan: Ernstings Family
Shoes: Deichmann
Earrings: Kitsch City
Ring: Kalevala Jewelry

IMG_7690-tile

IMG_7700

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...